Times Network’s English Business news channel ET Now has announced an exclusive programming line-up in the run up to Union Budget 2021 driving the theme ‘Vaccine for Growth’. ET Now’s budget programming lineup will be set against the agenda for India’s ambitions to become a $5 trillion economy as the country sees silver linings after the COVID-19 outbreak.
ET Now will offer its viewers a comprehensive 360-degree perspective of the prescription that India seeks to grow to its full potential. The programming will be amplified with state of the art AR graphics and simplified budget analysis from the most seasoned market anchors.
ET Now is brining industry leaders across sectors including RS Sodhi, Vibha Padalkar, Shefali Goradia, A Balasubramanian, Sunil Sundaram, S Naren, Rajesh Sharma, Raamdeo Agrawal, Puneet Chhatwal, Ashok Tyagi, and Rajnish Kumar among others to examine and decode Union Budget 2020 and put forth the nation’s economic priorities.
ET Now has partnered with Deloitte India to share views of their industry experts on the social, political, and economic implications of the Union Budget. The programing will have nine different facets starting from the run-up to the budget and culminating with the budget day.
- THE STREET VIEW – ET Now will help viewers in the run-up to the budget day with the best themes to play the market volatility and sectors that are a complete no-go. The special show starts January 25 at 4 PM featuring the best market veterans who will analyze and decode what the D-Street wants to hear from the Finance Minister
- STATE OF THE ECONOMY – An on-ground report of the state of the economy bringing the true picture of the economy on January 25 at 7:30 PM with detailed discussions and interview of India’s top economists
- INDIA DEVELOPMENT DEBATE – DEBATE SPECIAL: Budget special IDD featuring exclusive interviews and discussions with industry leaders starting January 25 at 9 PM deliberating on the economy, markets, and every subject that matters and lay out the budget roadmap for India
- STATE OF THE ECONOMY – Undertone of Budget 2021 from the best economic experts with ET NOW decoding the current state of the macros
- AGENDA FOR FM: ET NOW Presenting the agenda set ahead of the FM tabling the make-or-break Union Budget
- BUDGET ROUNDTABLE: Roundtable with biggest voices of the industry to grasp the Budget expectations from the India Inc to be aired on January 27 at 8 PM
- BUDGET & STARTUP: Special Startup Central show on January 26 at 6 PM ahead of the budget featuring India’s top entrepreneurs talking about their wish list
- ECONOMIC SURVEY: THE MOOD OF THE NATION: On January 29 ET NOW brings key voices to analyze the economic survey charting out a path for India’s revival and explore what ideas the survey will throw up in a post-pandemic world
- BUDGET DAY: LIVE coverage of the FM speech analyzed, simplified, and dissected by think tanks giving real-time views