Prasar Bharati last month came out with a list of empanelled set-top box manufacturers in India who have the mandate for selling authorized DD Free Dish set-top boxes in India. There are currently 9 authorized set-top box manufacturers spread across the country from whom you can buy authorized DD Free Dish set-top boxes.
Authorized DD Free Dish Set-Top-Box manufacturers
- BGM Holding Company – Sahibabad, Ghaziabad
- Millennium Technologies – Naraina Industrial Area, New Delhi
- Modern Communication and Broadcast System Private Limited – Gandhi Nagar, India
- Velankani Electronics – Hosur Road, Bangalore
- Exza Infosystem – Khurd, Pune
- Catvision Limited – Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- The Creative Advertiser – Shastri Nagar, New Delhi
- STB Technologies Private Limited – Bahadurgarh, Haryana
- Laxmi Remote India Private Limited – Noida, Uttar Pradesh
DD Free Dish is India’s lone Free-to-Air (FTA) Direct to Home (DTH) platform which offers more than 100 SDTV channels along with 40 radio channels. The service is available on Ku-Band on GSAT-15 at 93.5E providing coverage throughout the Indian territory.